Video submissions for The Skills Company staff briefing
For this year's Skills Company staff briefing, we want you to get involved by contributing short videos that will then be shown on the big day.
We want to know what it is you've been most proud of over the past year and feel free to highlight any particular achievements or team members you'd like to celebrate!
HOW IT WORKS
- All you need is a device which has a camera – like a smartphone, tablet or laptop (with a webcam).
- Email yourself the link so that you can open it on your device.
- From your device, hit the 'get started' button below and you'll be taken to the submission form. Make sure the link has opened in internet explorer/safari/chrome - do not try and do it through citrix.
- Fill in the form with your name and email address then use the 'record from webcam/device' option.
- Simply start recording (hit the stop button when you're done) and you'll be able to re-watch and re-record your video as many times as it takes until you're happy with it.
- Once it's ready to go, you'll be prompted to hit the 'submit your video' button below and it'll get sent to us.
USING A DIFFERENT DEVICE TO RECORD YOUR VIDEO?
Simply hit the button below to email yourself a link to this page that you can access from any device:
TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST QUALITY
- Sit in a well-lit, quiet room
- If you’re using a tablet or smartphone to take a video of yourself - lean it against something (to prevent the camera from shaking)
- If you’re using a tablet or smartphone front-facing camera - you should film with your device in a landscape, rather than portrait, position
- Look at the camera, rather than your own image while recording
GET STARTED NOW
Simply hit the button below to head to the submission page and get started now: