Are you interested in a career in Health and Social Care or Childcare?
Want to earn while you learn?
Let the Skills Company in Salford help you progress into your chosen career.
We are now enrolling passionate young people on the first step of their career journey in Health and Social Care and Childcare
This programme will include:
• A nationally recognised Certificate in Health, Adult and Childcare
• GCSE Maths and English/Functional Skills Maths and English
• Work Experience/Placement in your vocation of choice
• Support with Personal and Social Development
• Apprenticeship progression (all the way up to Level 5/Foundation degree) in the following career paths:
o Nurseries o Residential homes o Mental Health support o Hospitals o Nursing o Social Work o Playwork
You will receive a training allowance and travel costs to support you whilst in learning.
If you are interested in reserving a space on our short course or would like some more details please call us on 0161 674 9664 or call in and see us: Units 11 & 12, Leslie Hough Way, Salford M6 6AJ
We will be running daily interviews until the course starts.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE